IIT and Mazzoni LB Group
Founded in 1976, IIT is a leading manufacturer of plants and equipment for the production of surfactants for the detergent, cosmetic, leather, textile and chemical industries with proprietary innovative technologies. As from 2016 IIT is now part of Mazzoni LB Group, the world leading supplier of plants and machinery to the soap, detergent and food industries with more than 200 employees in three sites (Busto Arsizio, Bologna and Cento) and 5000 units implemented worldwide.
IIT supplies a wide range of process plants and equipment to the surfactant industry:
- Continuous film sulfonation plants
- Multi-purpose plants to produce additives for detergents, softeners and emulsifier (betaines, alkanolamides, solfosuccinates, imidazolines, esterquats)
- Proprietary falling film sulfonation reactors
- Innovative DEDIOX process for dioxane removal from SLES
- ESP Electrostatic Precipitators
- High efficiency Sulfur Burners and Steam Boilers
Worldwide supply & services
A huge and experienced engineering department with more than 50 dedicated specialists offers tailor made solutions & plant revamping, continuous and efficient after sales services, on-line troubleshooting and spare parts supply. Pre/after sales services
We'll be present at Gulfood Manufacturing, from November 7th to 9th in Dubai (UAE).
Acquisition by Mazzoni LB
We are very pleased to announce that, as from February 2016, IIT has been acquired by Mazzoni LB Group. With an aggregate turnover of 150 M Euro and 200 employees Mazzoni LB Group provides leading technologies in soap, oleochemicals, detergent and food industry through its associated companies Bertuzzi Food Processing, Axor Ocrim and Temix Oleo.